Oh, yes. I know. French manicures bore you. They bore you to death. I'm sorry. Look away. :)
Now my nails got really long (IMO) and I wanted to try french mani on them.
I used (from L to R on the photo):
* 1 layer of Miss Sporty Nail Expert base/top coat
* 1 layer of NailTek Foundation II
* 1 layer of Nailene French Manicure (unknown sheer pink)
* Color Club French Tip & konad IP M19
* another layer of Nailene French Manicure
* 1 layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
A lot of products for such a ''natural'' look, right? :)
It's a scarecrow, it's cousin it ... no, it's Nihrida. Catching a cold. It's fall and the temperatures are quite low. I get cold fast, but I still manage to run around in a tank top. I prefer to be a little cold, than to be all sweaty and hot, though. :)
Thanks for looking!