Movie reference: ''I like! How much?''
Yeah, I'm officially loosing it. =) Let's start before I embarrass myself even more.
- Flower: Red roses, lillies and purple irises.
- Food: Pasta all the way - possibly with tomato sauce + veggies.
- Books: Oh my... haven't read a book in a while. Not because I don't like to read them, but because I can't find good ones. I loved Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. And Enid Blyton's Famous Five still rock although I'm over 20. =)
- Clothes: Jeans! It's simple.
- Shoes: Boots and Converse type shoes. I have a high heel shoe fetish too. =)
- Baked goods/pastry: Nah, I pass.
- Vegetable: Tomatoes, green salad, beans, cabbage, garlic, onions, paprika, cucumbers, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli... everything except artichoke.
- Fruit: Cherries, apples, bananas, peaches, apricots, lychee... almost every fruit is OK.
- Movie: Dracula (1992), Girl Interrupted, Inglourious Basterds, V for Vendetta ...
- Tea or coffee: Tea: green, black & herbal.
- Magazine: No, thank you!
- Beach-, skiing or big city vacation: Hmm...Beach is cool, but I LOVE seeing cities.
- Beer or wine: Beer. Sometimes wine in small amounts: chardonnay, white muscatel.
- Sport: LOL Are you kidding me!? Us internet people don't move. =)
All You Desire
Thanks for looking!