Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Color Club & Family Guy

Hey, dear Readers! I'm in a very bad shape... It turned out that I got flu. Yesterday I thought I'm just going to see the doctor to get my prescription... but hey, life has a good sense of humor. I woke up with fever. Like that's not enough, I was immediately sent to ER to get an ECG. My heart isn't working properly.

Looking at the bright side: at least my manicure was pretty!

Anyway. I was watching the new episode of Family Guy yesterday. And I totally got them! Color Club and Family Guy must be working together. Do I smell conspiracy? *no, it's just the fever talking*

I'll post again as soon as I get a little better. This is just too hard.

Thanks for looking!

49 comments:

1. Wish you all the best, hoping you'll be up again real soon. :)

ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well soon! I missed your posts today. ;)
    btw. I ordered a few CC polishes a few minutes ago. Among them were Who Are You Wearing, High Society and Uptown Girl. Pretty colors!

ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun! I am so sorry you aren't feeling well! I'll be praying for you!

as to the Family Guy thing, OH MY GOSH! dead on matches! i am so impressed you spotted this!

ReplyDelete
  4. (((hugs))) feel better soon hun! and that family guy thing is spot on! wow!

ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no :( Get well soon, and I hope your heart will be alright! *crosses fingers*

ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll be better in no time... It's a good sign, if you still have your sense of humor ;)

ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you really have them pegged :)

Get some rest with those kitties of yours and feel better!

ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get better soon :)

9. Wow! You are Awesome!

I hope you fell better soon.

ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You are Awesome!

I hope you feel better soon.

ReplyDelete
  11. Get better soon. Go to bed now and just rest, we'll be waiting for you when you are healthy again!

12. Oh no, get well soon :(

I love that family guy post! :D

ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hun, I am thinking of you! Hope you feel better soon and everything will be ok again :) Be strong!

14. nice observation!
    aww, I hope you get better soon... =)

ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's hilarious! I love Family Guy by the way. Looks like you put quite a bit of work into making that picture, haha. Feel better!

ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, hope you feel better soon!

ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you get to feeling better! That's so cool what you did with the family guy photo.

ReplyDelete
  18. Rest up and feel better, lovely lady! I knew something looked familiar about those new Color Clubs... hehe.

19. ~Elizabeth aka Lacquered LizardFebruary 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I am so sorry you are feeling so bad! Hoping you reach a speedy recovery and that your "ticker" gets to working properly again.

20. Nea/ fashioned in FinlandFebruary 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Oh no, hope you are feeling better soon!

ReplyDelete
  21. Hope you feel better soon!

And I love Family Guy... =D
    Watch it every night!

ReplyDelete
  22. Having just looked at this Family Guy picture, are you absolutely sure you're not mistaking nail polish sickness for the flu??? :D
    I hope you feel better soon dear!

23. get well soon! <3
    btw, I LOVE the high society shade :D

24. Haha, love it!

I hope you start feeling better soon!

ReplyDelete
  25. Aw, the flu sucks! Hope you'll get better soon and that your heart is ok!

26. get well soon!

i only wish i was half as brilliant and observant as you apparently are when you're sick. XD

ReplyDelete
  27. I hope you feel better soon!!!

28. Tababula Rasa (vamping w/stamping)February 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Best wishes to you for a healthy recovery! That Family Guy "colour wheel" definitely made me LOL.

29. Tabula Rasa (vamping w/stamping)February 3, 2010 at 12:45 AM

ReplyDelete
  30. Oh no :( I really hope you will get better soon, I will send you lots of happy thoughts :) xxoo

ReplyDelete
  31. Feel better soon - this is really funny!

32. Feel better soon!

"Family Guy" is one of my favorite shows! :)

33. paintedLadyfingersFebruary 3, 2010 at 5:32 AM

Your comparison post is genius!

I hope you are feeling better and are back to full health very soon. <3

34. Claudia (aka cmp381)February 3, 2010 at 6:26 AM

I hope you feel better soon, and that everything goes well with the test. Sending lots of good energy and love = *

35. I hope you get well soon and they are just overreacting about your heart :(

Btw, nail polish + family guy = the coolest entry ever :D

ReplyDelete
  36. I hope you feel better soon and nothing is wrong with your heart. Flu is rough stuff!

Marsha

ReplyDelete
  37. xD You rock Sasha! <3 Hope you'll get well soon, or I'll have to take a walk to your place (ehmmm) and cook some soup for you. :) Or psta, maybe... ;D

38. the-swatchaholic.comFebruary 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Get well soon! :(

Looove Family Guy and love your observation! :)

ReplyDelete
  39. I've just tagged you for the Best Blog Award! ;)
    ps: I love your nails!

ReplyDelete
  40. I hope you will feel better soon!

41. Hey, hope everything turns out good for you and you get well soon:*

ReplyDelete
  42. Oh no, Sasha, I'm sorry to read that! I hope you'll feel quickly better. Get well soon!

ReplyDelete
  43. LOL you are awesome. I love family guy and from now on I'm going to be looking for CC colors.

Hope you feel better soon!

ReplyDelete
  44. I'm sorry to read that, I hope you'll get better very soon !

ReplyDelete
  45. I really hope you feel better soon!
    hugs

46. Nihrida,
    Your family guy "swatches" are HILARIOUS. What isn't funny, though, is how you're feeling. HUGS to you, and I hope you get better soon! Hug those kitties. :-)

~Karina (kickyouonce on MUA)

ReplyDelete
  47. Hope you get well soon!

Love this post! It's pure genius!

ReplyDelete
  48. Good thing you got that fever! I hope nothing is seriously wrong with your heart. I'll add my prayers to all of the others. Even with a fever you find an exact match for that collection. You are crazy. Feel well soon. (((hugs)))

ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time and leaving a comment! I read all the comments and I'm happy of each and every one. However: any rude, inappropriate or otherwise disturbing comments will be deleted. Do not post links in my comments unless you're asked to. If you have a blog and want me to take a look at it, contact me via contact form or e-mail. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Help animals!