Friday, March 26, 2010

Neon Water Marble

I haven't done water marble mani in a while. I was playing with nail polish yesterday and this is what I've created.

I used:
* base: Vollare Blue Joy nail polish
* for marbling: Andreia no. 11 & Color Club Pure Energy

Thanks for looking!

50 comments:

1. Waaaw! :) Ampak to more bit težko za očisit.

ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Love those colors together :) That is so... Springsky! Awesome!

Overall, I like so much your blog, thanks for it!

3. Your WM is wonderful !!! I love colors you've chosen ^^

ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty! I hope are you feeling better today :)

ReplyDelete
  5. Zelo lepe barve si izbrala in super pašejo skupaj. Pa noro dobro ti je uspelo. S to tehniko pa sama nimam dobrih izkušenj, čist nikol mi ne rata. :)

ReplyDelete
  6. Niti ne, uporabim samolepilni papirnati trak in je vse OK. =)

ReplyDelete
  7. I am feeling better. Thank you! =)

ReplyDelete
  8. Hvala, Tassa. Tudi meni ne uspe vedno. Je bolj kot ne tombola. =)

ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your water marbles! Such a pretty color combo!

10. uau lepo ti je uspelo! :) meni se vedno nardijo mehurčki :/

ReplyDelete
  11. Super je! Še nisem nikoli poskusila sama narediti...

ReplyDelete
  12. That is stunning! WOW, the colors together are gorgeous!!

13. Thank you, honey! =)

ReplyDelete
  14. Hvala, Tina! Kar se tiče mehurčkov: res ne vem, kaj jih povzroča. Včasih se naredijo tudi meni. Nimam pojma zakaj.

ReplyDelete
  15. Hvala, Biba! Poskusi. =)

ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I tried to marble with the mood polishes and it did NOT turn out well. I think my water temperature is off.

ReplyDelete
  17. I love it!! The colour combo is great!

18. the-swatchaholic.comMarch 26, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Wow so stunning! Love your water marble manicure! <3 :)

19. Absolutely GORGEOUS!

I gotta try water marbling again!

20. That looks amazing!! Great colors

ReplyDelete
  21. Genious! :) Bom poskusila :)

22. Stephanie de SouzaMarch 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Beautiful. I love it.

23. Anita (KONADomania)March 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Čudovito! Res krasna barvna kombinacija in perfektna izvedba<3

ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks, Nessa! China Glaze polishes work for marbling. Try it.

25. Thank you, honey!

26. Thanks, Stephanie!

ReplyDelete
  27. you are the water marble master! Mine never come out as pretty as yours. I really love this blue one

28. Skulda - http://skuldasclaws.blogspot.comMarch 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM

*kicks JS.kit* Work at my house, damnit!

I watched your youtube videos are they kick so much ass. I'm not so afraid to try marbling now!

29. Thanks! *blushes*

ReplyDelete
  30. You have nothing to be scared of. Try it!

ReplyDelete
  31. Ohhh now thats a good looking marble, I love that you used just blues!

ReplyDelete
  32. I could stare at your fingers for hours, the blues are so mesmerizing, awesome job!

ReplyDelete
  33. perfect, wish I wasn0t so clumsy, I'd never be able to make something like this! :)

ReplyDelete
  34. That's so pretty. You do fantastic water marbling. Love your choice of colors. They're beautiful like the ocean or sky.

ReplyDelete
  35. This is just amazing. It looks like it was air brushed! WOW!!!!

ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful! One of these days I'm going to take the plunge and try this technique out.

ReplyDelete
  37. Oh, I am in love whit this!

ReplyDelete
  38. marbeling mi načeloma ni všeč (predvsem ker se ene ne potrudijo s čiščenjem) ampak tale je pa fuuul dober :)

39. Heather / EyeconicMarch 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM

This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used, it reminds me of a swimming pool.

40. Lucie ( www.passion-nailart.overblog.com )March 29, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Very beautiful ! <3

ReplyDelete
  41. I know this is an old post but I've just seen this image on an instagram account stealing images. @ilovemypinknails you may want to see if they've stolen more images along with taking action, you've obviously watermarked for a reason.

ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time and leaving a comment! I read all the comments and I'm happy of each and every one. However: any rude, inappropriate or otherwise disturbing comments will be deleted. Do not post links in my comments unless you're asked to. If you have a blog and want me to take a look at it, contact me via contact form or e-mail. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Help animals!