Sunday, June 13, 2010
Watermark Your Photos
Pkbmum asked me: ''May I also ask how you do your watermark signature on your images? I learnt how to last year, but can't find it now anywhere. Thanks Hun''
1) Open your PhotoShop program and open the photo you'd like to add watermark too.
2) Click on the Type Tool (T).
3) Set your desired Font Family, Style and Size.
4) Click on the photo and type in the text.
5) Drag the text in the center (or wherever you'd like to have it). You can change the color of the watermark too. Just click on the sqare to set the foreground color.
6) Set the opacity (on the far right). I usually set it to 20%, depending on the brightness/darkness of the photo.
7) Save your watermarked photo.
Here's a really quick video (click for full size to see what I'm doing):
Thanks for looking!