I've had this yellow Evil Shades eyeshadow for quite a while. I didn't know what look to do with it until I saw this tutorial by Monroe Misfit Makeup. I decided to give it a try and this is what I ended up with.
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Evil Shades loose eyeshadow in Twinkle, Twinkle (applied wet)
* Coastal Scents black & nude eyeshadow (from 88 Matte Palette)
* Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
* Essence Black Mania eye pencil
* Rimmel Volume Flash mascara
I'm not happy with how this turned out, but I guess it's OK for a first try. At first I thought this yellow isn't gonna be vibrant enough, but then I applied it wet and KABOOM! =) And it looks even more vibrant IRL. Impressive!
Thanks for looking!