I'm loosing myself in all the posts I'm planning to publish, but there's not enough time. Here's my quick look of the day.
* Skin79 Hot Pink Super Beblesh Balm
* Miss Sporty Face Powder
* Illamasqua Writhe bronzer on my face.
* Guppy, 64, 2 coats
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Solstice
* Vollare Quatro 3D eyeshadow
* 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette (black)
* Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost mascara
Let me just tell you this photos were taken 7 hours after I applied my make up. Reason: I wanted to give Illamasqua liquid metals another chance. This time I applied it over my primer (Primer Potion) and I was pleased to find out that it works!!! No creasing whatsoever! Yay!
Leather and lace was my theme for today. Well, it's my theme for every day. XD
P.S.: My father is doing much better, but he's still in a hospital. Thank you for all your comments and wishes.
Thanks for looking!