Here's something blue for you...
Etude, 42, 2 coats
I wanted to try out my new Pixie Epoxy primer. Sadly I used it with Fyrinnae New Moon's Light pigment, which is more or less matte. Not a good idea. It was almost impossible to blend. If you have any tips on how to use Pixie Epoxy, I'd be more than glad to hear them.
Products I used:
* Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy primer
* Fyrinnae New Moon's Light pigment
* Essence Black Mania eye pencil
* Miss Sporty Mini-me eyeliner in Snow
* Gosh Amazing Length & Build mascara in Electric Blue
I guess I'll have to stick with Urban Decay Primer Potion when applying matte eyeshadows. This looks just too patchy... What do you think?
Thanks for looking!