One of the products she sent me, was an eyeshadow by Viva la Diva in Midnight Murder. It's from the Rocks Collection 2010 and I love it. Deep midnight blue is definitely my kind of color. Especially for eye make up. While I was at it, I decided to use my Illamasqua False Eyelashes too. This is what I came up with...
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Slate
* Viva la Diva Eyeshadow in Midnight Murder
* 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette (hot pink and taupe)
* Essence Black Mania Eye Pencil
* Essence No Limits Power Boost Mascara
* Illamasqua False Eyelashes no. 26
I know some of you aren't too fond of false eyelashes. Here's a look without them. It looks kind of boring compared to the photos above, doesn't it?
These false eyelashes cast some serious shadows on my face. Maybe I could use them in the summer instead of sunglasses ... and as a fan. But seriously - I love these.
P.S: I'm wearing NYX Round Lipstick in Fig.
What do you think of this look? Would you wear it?
*False Eyelashes were sent to me by Illamasqua. Read my disclosure policy for more information.
Thanks for looking!