And this is what I came up with. Yeah, I kind of messed up the shades, but the idea is basically the same. :D If you squint real hard and turn on your imagination, you might even see the resemblance to the add make up.
Since I don't own any IsaDora eyeshadows, I just used whatever I could find. This time the main actress was a quatro eyeshadow palette by Vollare. It has no name, not even the numerical one, and it was dirt cheap. I think it cost me ~ €3.00. Money well spent. :)
Here's a full list of products used for this look:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
* Vollare Quatro Eyeshadow Palette
* 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette (taupe for brows, green for lower eyelid, dark brown for outer eye corner)
* Essence Black Mania Eye Pencil
* Essence Black Mania Mascara
Do you like this look?
Thanks for looking!