NYX Jumbo Eye pencils are very soft and pigmented (at least the ones I have). Milk is no exception. Just look at it on my skin. It makes a perfect base for my eye make up.
When you have eyes like me that are closer together, you have to keep the inner corners of the eyes bright. That way they'll look farther apart. That's a nice trick, worth of remembering. ;)
This is a make up look I created using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk in the inner corner of my eye. It made the bright eyeshadow stick to the skin better and look even brighter.
Products used for this look:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (inner corner and the line in the outer corner)
* Essence Eyeshadow in Mystic Lemon (inner corner)
* Pure Luxe Mineral Eyeshadow in Racy
* Essence Liquid Eyeliner (black)
* Essence Black Mania mascara
* Essence Brow & Lash Gel Mascara
* 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette (taupe for brows, black for waterline)
I love this pencil, as I expected I would. It's soft, pigmented and very useful. I got my pencil on Ebay for approximately $5.00.
Tell me: do you own any NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils? If so, which shades are they in? I think I'll need to get a few more shades soon and I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks for looking!