#1 - Konad Giveaway Winner
After I bitched and ranted about the giveaway entries, I decided to just pick the winner myself and get it over with. I picked a person who I think deserves it best. So, the Konad Special Stamping Set goes to...
Some of my readers might think it's unfair, but hey, it's my playground. Not because I'd feel obligated to explain my decision, but because I want to, here's a list of reasons why I picked this young lady. Just keep in mind that I don't know her in real life, I only know her as a blogger and my follower.
* She's a HUGE animal lover. If there's a cat missing or a dog that needs a home, she'll be the first person to let people know about it on Facebook. She's a cat lover, just like me. <3
* She's been following my blog for a really long time. She comments often and is always so nice and polite. And I mean genuinely nice. Faking it doesn't count.
* She doesn't own a Konad set yet. She mentioned nail stamping once on her blog, but as I found out, it didn't go the way she wanted, so she ''gave up''. This will give her some motivation to try once more. Because we love people who don't give up. =)
* She owns a blog and we'll all be able to see her creations. If she decides to post them, of course.
* She was the first that posted on my giveaway post - first come first served. Kind of.
So, congrats, Biba! I really hope you'll like your prize and thank you for being such a great reader! :*
#2 - My Little Niece
She's gonna be 2 years old in September, but she likes to act just like her auntie. I'm not sure this is a good thing. I was talking to my sister yesterday, about this slave bracelet. I don't like the turquoise beads anymore, so I decided to replace them with beads of another color. Of course, the little one was right there and she wanted this bracelet. You should have seen the way she was working it: holding her hand up, so it wouldn't fall down, passing flowers and touching them while admiring the jewellery... It was hillarious. And for your viewing pleasure, here's the proof:
#3 - Challenge Completed
I challenged myself on Thursday and I accepted the challenge as well. I'm watching way to much TV (hint: Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother). I said that Ariel eyeshadow pigment by Pure Luxe is only pretty as a color and that I don't see myself wearing it. Well, now I do.
* Pure Luxe Eyeshadow Primer
* Pure Luxe Eyeshadow Pigment in Ariel (all over upper eyelid)
* Pure Luxe Eyeshadow Pigment in Uptown (lower eyelid, outer corner, crease)
* Pure Luxe Ultimate Liner in Sly (along upper lashline, waterline)
* Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara
Can I pull it off or can I pull it off? All of my life I've been hearing rules and tips about applying make up. No green eyeshadow for green eyes, no blue eyeshadow for blue eyes... Well, I call it a bullshit. I'm gonna wear whatever I want, it's not like I look gorgeous anyway. Might as well have fun with it. ;)
#4 - No Country For Old Men
There are times when I see something and it haunts me. Not in nightmare haunting way, but in a way when I can't forget and let go. This time it was a movie scene - when Javier Bardem walks into a trailer park manager's office. There it is. The glass on the door. I could recognize it in my sleep, but I couldn't wait until morning so I could chech is the glass on out front door matches. And it does.
Don't ask me why, but it reminds me of Van Gogh's paintings. The circular lines I guess.
While I'm at it, I must confess. I find Josh Brolin extremely handsome. I do mean more than handsome, but I don't wanna use that word right now. Not here. ;) BTW: I find the movie interesting, but mostly because of Mr. Brolin. Without him, it would just be: meh.
Thanks for looking and commenting!