Congrats! And to the others: better luck next time...
My reader Tina sent me this amazing ArtDeco Mineral Eyeshadow in Graphite. She said she didn't use it and that's why she kindly gave it to me. Thank you so much, Tina!
I wanted to do a simple look with it and Tarja's make up was my inspiration.
I'm not too happy with the outcome, but that doesn't change the fact I love this eyeshadow. It's perfect and I love wearing greys on my eyes.
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NYX Eye Pencil in Milk (inner corner)
* Artdeco Mineral Eyeshadow in Graphite (outer corner, crease, lower eyelid)
* Everyday Minerals in Floating Feathers (inner corner)
* Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Acid (black; lower lashline)
* Essence Black Mania Eye Pencil
* Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara
I tried to photography my make up using my Nikon D3000, but I'm not completely sure it's better than my old photos. Nikon detects depth way better than my Traveler camera and makes photos crisp and blurry at the same time. What do you think?
Thanks for looking and commenting!