That's why I've decided to try something new. I don't know how you'll respond to this, it might be a crappy idea, but I can at least try it, right? Well, big swaps kind of scare me. Things can get out of hands really quickly and you end up spending more than you wanted. That's why I came up with the Swap Offer.
My first Swap Offer includes:
* Essence Crazy Good Times Face & Body Glitter Stick (brand new)
* Essence Crazy Good Times Nail Polish in Princessorize (swatched once)
* Essence Crazy Good Times Nail Polish in Paradelade (brand new)
All these items together are worth €6,25 (~ 8 USD, 5 GBP).
* These items only. All together.
* Every side pays their part of the shipping.
* Swapping for item(s) in the same price range.
If you're interested in these items, send me your offer on email: nihrida at gmail dot com. You can offer anything in the cosmetic section, but I'm mostly interested in nail polish. You can see my wishlist, but it's not mandatory to offer something from the list. You have until February 18th to send me your offers. I'll pick my favorite offer and inform the person who sent it to me. Then we can swap. Simple as that.
Let me know what you think about this Swap Offer idea.
Thanks for looking and commenting!