Here's a little eye make up look I did a while ago - before it was this insanely hot. Now I don't even dare to apply eyeshadow to my lids. I have a feeling it will melt of before I'm finished with the look... This is a look I called Maroon in a Marine. Don't ask me why, just use your imagination, OK?
Products used for this look:
* NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Slate - as a base for eyeshadow
* 120 Eyeshadow Palette (click)
* Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black (click)
* Essence Black Mania Eye Pencil
* Sleek Oh So Special Palette (click) - Noir for eyes and Wrapped Up for brows
* Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
Thanks for looking and commenting!