I recently purchased this Butterfly Allegro Eye Shadow palette in a local drugstore. The colors seemed nice and since I always use primer/base under my eye make up, I figured it will have to work. And it does. Butterfly is one of the three brands that represent Verona Products Professional along with Ingrid and Vollare. Affordable cosmetics of good quality.
Here's the make up look I created with this palette. I used:
* Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
* Butterfly Allegro Eyeshadow Palette
* Essence Black Mania Eye Pencil
* Essence Black Mania Mascara
* Wild and Crazy Eyeshadow in Ocean in Mood (for my brows)
Yep, pretty good eyeshadow for a couple of euros. I recommend it!
Thanks for looking and commenting!