Ever since I saw that Bundle Monster plate (BM 215) with a snakeskin pattern, I wanted to have it. I don't feel like buying the whole set for just one plate and I don't think anyone would give me theirs so I improvised.
I used BYS Mauve-in On Up as a base and then sponged some BYS Pink Panic and Sci-Fi on it over a lace. It didn't look right so I sponged it one more time (again over lace) with a England Ophelia. Topped it with some Konad top coat and voila! I like it. Don't get me wrong, I still want that plate, but this will do too.
I did a tutorial for this type of manicure (one of those 'how to' types of tutorial) but I'm pretty sure I have to wait with publishing it for a little while. Once it's safe to post it, I'll do it. ;)
Thanks for looking and commenting!