Let's try a different sum-up for the last Sunday of 2012. These are the products, books, movies and other stuff that were my favorites in the last year.
Starting with nail polish. I tried a lot of polishes in the last 12 months, but some of them really stood out to me. These are the ones:
Pretties from the a England The Legend collection:
The most amazing holographic polishes ever (at least in my opinion) - FNUG Holographics:
Four shades from the Ludurana Aurora Boreal collection:
Essence and Catrice polishes were a big part of my blogging in 2012. Here are some of my favorites:
Face care products I've been using on a daily basis (first four) and when needed (last two):
* Alverde Lipbalm * AOK Seesand Peeling * ELF Zit Zapper
* Essence Lash & Brow Gel * Sleek Oh So Special Palette * Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara
* Essence Studio Nails Top Sealer * Essence Nail Polish Remover * Mont Bleu glass file
* Naomi Campbell At Night * BLV Notte * BPAL Snake Oil
Some eye make up looks and lips from past year:
I still think Ebay is the best thing after sliced bread. These are some of my buys:
Books that stole my heart:
* George R. R. Martin A Dance With Dragons * Suzanne Collins The Hunger Games (plus part II and III)
* Robin Hobb The Farseer Trilogy
TV & Movies:
* Game of Thrones Series (Season II) * The Hunger Games * Melancholia * True Blood (Season V)
* Men Who Hate Women * Sherlock Holmes * Sucker Punch * Virgin Suicides
Here are some of the other bloggers favorites:
* Top 10 international picks by Let Them Have Polish
* Favorite polishes of 2012 by Vique's Varnish.
* Favorite nail polishes of 2012 by The Polished Perfectionist.
* The best of 2012 by Alizarine.
* Favourites of 2012: mainstream brands by Glitta Gloves.
* Top manicures of 2012 by The Nailasaurus.
What are your favorites of 2012? It can be nail polish, make up, movies, books, places you've been, things you've seen... anything. I'd really like to know.
Thanks for looking and commenting!